October 15, 2009

Jordan's Street!

I've got one question to ask you.

Do you want to be a mermaid.....





Or a swim-happy, dolphin-friendly, adorable baby-popping, award-singing whale?





For me and my gang (that's A.K.A slang for Jordan) we are happy being whales. Are you a whale?
Wait, wait. Don't take that the wrong way. Before you take the nearest Dora toy abandoned on the floor to fling at the computer
--to be a victim of toy endangerment--you must check out Jordan's blog to see what I mean. I T-O-T-A-L-L-Y relate!
("Yeah, like totally!")
(Sorry, LAME-O. I'm starving. Low blood sugar...)
Have a happy, whale-jumping weekend y'all! Go make some waves!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hi Camryn,
Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I want to be a whale, too! ;0)

Great to see your smiling face pop up in my comments this week! I'd been meaning to pop over to your blog for a while now.

Have a great weekend!