April 24, 2010

JORDAN'S STREET




One of the things that I love about Jordan's posts are the pictures she comes up with! Seriously, where does one dig up beauties of artwork like this?




Not only was Jordan fishing for pictures across the internet, but she fished for furniture on craigslist and made an awesome catch. (Personally, my husband fishes at our local Walmart....but that's completely irrelevant to this post and has nothing to do with Jordan. Just thought I'd say...see how my mind works?!)





So, the woman found an awesome catch.



While she has strep.



After recovering from pneumonia.



The girl is crazy!




BUT-- you should see the little beauty she purchased. You might scratch your head and wonder why, but if you're a lover of refinishing furniture--you'll get it.




Jordan, I hope you get feeling better!

Don't inhale too many paint fumes...there's already enough damage!

(I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :) YOU can TOTALLY tease family. Dr. Phil says so.)




Have a great weekend everybody!




No comments: