December 20, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MMU!










I wasn't lying when I've mentioned over and over again how addicted to chocolate we are here in our house! :) This tells the story of our family perfectly. The end.





Also, one last thing to share, this is what happens when you leave a 5 year old unattended and unsupervised in the kitchen to decorate her own sugar cookie while you and the hubby go visit with family in the other room.....





And this is what you get when you walk back into the room to check on your darling to see the creativity of her decorated cookie that she did all. by. herself.

















Yep. She was completely by herself and did this all on her own. This picture still makes me giggle really hard every time I see it.



I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

That is hialrious!! Oh too funny.

Chance's Mom said...

Cute Christmas card! And cookie hee hee.