December 16, 2010

JORDAN'S STREET




Neighbor gifts.



Have you done yours? I haven't. I have been sitting around the last few days trying to decide what I would do for my wonderful neighbors, what would be economically cheaper and yet--stunning.



Then Jordan posted inspiration.



For anyone out there like me who needs a quick last minute idea--check out Jordan's post! I didn't want to copy her pictures or labels...seriously, she works so hard and recopying them sometimes feels like a disgrace because she has this beautiful theme working for her and then I come along and slap them on my blog and make them look lame. {Sigh.} That woman has some mad skills.




Seriously. Tune in to view her skillful and artful blog pictures that make you 'oooo' and 'awe' at her work that should be in a magazine. She has some wonderful ideas and beautiful recipes for peppermint. Mmmmm....I'm feeling a craving coming on.....




1 comment:

sarah said...

Lol! Girl you make me blush! And heavens, you are more than welcome to plaster any of my pics up over here... it is because of you that I'm even on here, don't forget... ;) Love ya chica! Thanks for the great plugs!