February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!












Happy Valentine's Day! I had planned a special blog--but, pregnancy sickness decided to kick in. It makes you realize as much as you plan, you are still not in control. However, it's a wonderful feeling that I still have 4 little kids and a hubby to love.



So instead of posting my blog post, I was browsing my favorite food site and found this fun and beautiful cookie recipe. I am a cookie fanatic. The picture above is the picture of the cookie and the recipe can be found here. Aren't those cookies beautiful?!



And if you want some more ideas on fun food projects to do with your kids, this one looked fun
too. I bought a cupcake mix over the weekend to do with the kids tonight, but I think I'll tweak it and do this with the kids!



Have a great Valentine's everybody!



No comments: