February 26, 2012

MY PORTRAIT




My 9 year old daughter, Bisquick, drew this picture of me:







All I have to say is: "HELLO DOLLY!"

Either I'm touting some awesomely cut muscles to walk like that, or my arms are struggling to hold up their front weight. 
Or maybe someone has been playing with the air pump at the gas station...again...


This picture makes me giggle (I'm barely a 'B' cup!) and I sure wish I had that waist!  




*Note: Real name has been changed, nickname assumed. I would never name a child Bisquick--thought I should clarify. :)



4 comments:

SRM said...

HAHAHA! Love the pictures our kids draw of us. My son drew one of the whole family the other day and everyone was a stick figure but me. I was a round donut. I internally wondered if he was trying to say something ;)

Hold on to that drawing! You'll get a kick out of it years later

Kayli Sue said...

Think of it this way. Perception is reality. So to her, you really do have that waist!

MommyMert said...

haha! Nice lady parts. haha! :)

Jesmyluk said...

Even though its in small print your denial of naming a child Bisquick has me thinking...

"Hmmm.... I wouldn't put it entirely past her to name a child Bisquick." LOL

At least she didn't draw a picture similar to that one that floats around the internet of what their mommy does for a living & it looks like mommy is a pole dancer. LOL