June 24, 2010

JORDAN'S JUNCTION







There is a reason why I tend to stick to writing. I am not a scrapbooker, a very artsy kind of person. I use to be--way back in the day. I use to draw, compose songs, I could envision the music I created in my head and the instruments I would assemble. (August Rush anyone?)



But styles change, people change...which is probably why I don't do much anymore and venture outside my usual hobbies of now writing, photography, and home decorating.



There are so many dang creative people out there! Seriously! I need several more exclamation points to get my point across!!!



When I read Jordan's blog, it was a fantastic idea! I yearned to be creative again. I admit I wish I had thought up something so clever. Summer boredom is kicking in for my kids and I have been HUNTING for things for them to do. I am now headed down to Walmart and buying a cheap $15 digital camera. (Do they make them that cheap? I guess we'll find out.)



If you want to see what all the buzz and creative ideas are stirring over at Jordan's neck of the woods, check it out HeRe!!!








No comments: